Creative Clare Membership
Membership is confined to artists, craft workers and designers resident or working in Co. Clare, Ireland.
Benefits of Membership
- Listing and page on the Creative Clare website with links to the member’s own online platforms
- Members will be connected through Creative Clare to public meetings, networking events and social media platforms
- Members will receive regular updates on the development of Creative Clare as an umbrella organisation for Arts and Crafts in County Clare
- Members will have a voice and can participate and influence the development of Creative Clare
- Members will benefit from marketing of the Creative Clare brand
- Members will have a vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Be in existence as an artist, craft worker or designer for more than 6 months
- Working or resident in Co. Clare
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Share and support the vision of Creative Clare
- To become a member please fill out our Membership Form and submit payment.
The annual Membership fee for Creative Clare is currently €40.
An individual completing and submitting this form must be an artist, craft worker or designer, resident or working in County Clare and over 18.
The information requested on the form is used to categorise members on the Creative Clare website.
The Membership fee can be lodged directly into the Creative Clare account in any Bank or Post Office Branch. You can pay online using this Paypal button
Account Name: Creative Clare
Bank: A.I.B., Bank Place, Ennis, Co. Clare
Account Number: 93538736 Sort Code: 992096
IBAN: IE17AIBK93538736992096 BIC: AIBKIE2D
Please identify your payment with your name.